Camp Lor-Ray has a few year-round staff (volunteers) who make sure Kids’ Camp is ready for hundreds of campers each summer. See the people behind the scenes.
Camp Lor-Ray also employs many summer staff for anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks during the summer. Staff can request how many weeks to work, and will be hired based on qualifications, experience, the number of campers registered for the summer, and positions available.
These are the summer positions available:
- Camp Manager
- Weekly Camp Directors (Pastors, vicars, male teachers, or deacons/staff ministers)
- Bible Leaders (Pastors, vicars, male teachers, or deacons/staff ministers)
- Shooting/Hunting Instructor
- Activity Director
- Craft Director
- Water Safety Instructor
- Adult Counselors (must be at least 18)
- Junior Counselors (must be at least 16)
- Kitchen Help (Volunteer position, must be at least 14)
Apply for a position here!
To receive the staff manual or compensation rate information, contact David Kenyon, Kids’ Camp Coordinator: Email.